If your dentist has told you that you’re going to need a dental implant or crown, chances are that you’re expecting a painful, drawn-out process. When you work with Dr. Pat Crawford as your dental implants dentist in Kenosha, that’s anything but the truth.
Let’s Take A Look At Some Common Misconceptions About Dental Implants & Crowns
- All dental implants & crowns are painful. While you may experience some discomfort, Dr. Crawford works to eliminate painful procedures when performing dental implant and crown procedures. Dr. Crawford does not amputate the healthy part of the tooth when restoring the diseased part of the tooth through an onlay. This helps to save part of the tooth and doesn’t bother nerve cells as much.
- Dental crowns will break and I’ll have to get a new one. This depends on the type of material that your crown is made of. Dr. Crawford is the only dental implants & crowns dentist in Kenosha to make zirconium dental crowns, making them much stronger than regular crowns.
- People will know I have a dental implant. Not true! When done correctly, dental implants will not look like fake teeth. Rather, they will blend in with your natural teeth and people will never know you have an implant.
- Dental implants require multiple visits to the dentists. This is true in some offices, but not when you choose Dr. Crawford as your dental implant dentist in Kenosha. Dr. Crawford uses Biscon dental implants that allow the process to be done in one day in the office.
- Dental implants & crowns are high maintenance. You can treat your crowns and implants like regular teeth once they are sealed. Brush them as you would your other teeth and they can last you a lifetime.
Do You Think You’re A Good Candidate For Dental Implants & Crowns?
If you’re looking for a dental implants & crowns dentist in Kenosha, look no further than Dr. Pat Crawford. Dr. Crawford is highly experienced and can explain the entire procedure to you. Call the office today at 262-649-9436 or fill out this online form. We look forward to meeting you.