When you think about dentures, you may immediately think of an older person who no longer has any more of their natural teeth. The truth is that adults of all ages can be candidates for dentures.
Dentures do not have to take the form of an entire set of teeth. Rather, they can come in the form of partial dentures to replace several missing teeth. In order for these to work properly, there needs to be enough healthy tissue remaining in your mouth for them to connect to.
When you are looking for a Dentures Dentist in Kenosha, Dr. Pat Crawford, will explain the procedure to you as well as these tips to keep them in good shape:
- Rinse your dentures before brushing them to get rid of any loose food. Also be sure to rinse them thoroughly before putting them back in your mouth, especially if you’re using a denture-soaking solution.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush and gentle cleaner to brush all surfaces. Be sure not to scratch them.
- When you’re not wearing your dentures, keep them covered in a safe place to prevent warping.
- If you are using a denture adhesive, look for products that have the ADA (American Dental Association) Seal of Acceptance. Also, read all directions before using.
- Brush your dentures at least once daily.
- Soak dentures overnight.
If you are thinking about getting dentures and are looking for a Dentures Dentist in Kenosha, let Dr. Crawford help guide you in the process. He has experience as a denture dentist in Kenosha and is here to serve all of your dental needs.
If you are interested in learning more about Denture Dentist in Kenosha and whether they would be a good idea for you, contact Dr. Crawford. As a well-known denture dentist in Kenosha, he will be able to give you all the information you need. You can also inquire about other dental services. Fill out the online form or call us at (262) 649-9436. Our office is located at 7851 Cooper Road in Kenosha, Wisconsin. We are open Monday-Friday from 8-5 and 8-7 on Thursday. We hope to see you soon!